TERMS & CONDITIONS
ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The regulations define:
a) registration rules in the online store,
b) the rules for concluding and performing sales contracts (manner) via the online store,
c) rules for using the online store, including the rights and obligations of the seller and the customer,
d) the rules of the complaint procedure,
e) the consumer's right to cancel the order,
f) terms and conditions for the provision of free electronic services.
2. The online store at (hereinafter referred to as the Store) is run by KP TRADE KARINA PINKOWSKA based in Jarosław, ul. Podzamcze 18, 37-500 Jarosław, NIP 7922009378, REGON 385160283, e-mail address: , tel. +48609029999 (hereinafter referred to as the Seller).
3. The buyer using the Store's services may be (1) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable provisions also a natural person with limited legal capacity, (2) a legal person or (3) an individual organizational without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, which has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller (hereinafter referred to as the Customer).
4. The Seller and the Customer are parties to a distance sales contract and a contract for the provision of free services, i.e. Newsletter and Customer Account Management,
5. These Regulations apply to Clients who are consumers (hereinafter also the Consumer) and Clients who are entrepreneurs (hereinafter also Entrepreneurs).
6. Placing an order in the Store requires the acceptance of these Regulations.
7. The use of free services provided electronically, ie. Newsletter, Maintaining a Customer Account, also requires the acceptance of these Regulations.
8. The text of the Regulations is an integral part of the sales contract and contracts for the provision of free services. The text of the Regulations in the form of a PDF file can be downloaded from the website The Regulations in the form of a PDF file are sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the order.
9. The provisions of these Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of Consumers they are entitled to under mandatory provisions. In the event of non-compliance of the provisions of these Regulations with the above provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
10. The Seller informs that in order to be able to use the Store's website, it is necessary to:
a) terminal device (e.g. laptop, tablet) with access to the Internet and a web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 45.0 and higher, Internet Explorer version 10.0 and higher, Opera version 35.0 and higher, Google Chrome version 51.0 and higher Safari version 8.0 and higher
The recommended minimum resolution is: 1024x768 px. To use some of the Store's options, including setting up a Customer Account and placing an order, an active e-mail account (e-mail) is also required.
12. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide the Store with illegal content and use by the Customer of the Store, the Store's website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringes the personal rights of third parties, in particular the Customer is obliged to :
a) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c) not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
d) use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the Seller.,
e) to use any content contained in the Online Store only for personal use,
f) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
13. Creating a Customer account (as part of the Account Management service) is not necessary to view the Store's assortment, as well as to place an order.
II. THE SUBJECT OF THE STORE'S ACTIVITY
1. The Seller sells PIBU Beauty brand cosmetic products (Goods) through the Store.
2. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but is only an invitation to conclude a contract (pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code).
1. The prices given on the Store's website are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and are gross prices (including VAT).
2. The prices of the Goods indicated on the Store's websites do not include delivery costs, which depend on the method of delivery of the product to the Customer, the size of the order, its value and the place of delivery. The delivery cost is given when selecting the delivery method. The seller is not responsible for the increase in delivery costs resulting from circumstances dependent on the customer, e.g. in connection with the choice of a specific delivery method or failure to collect the shipment, to the address provided by the customer.
3. The Seller issues VAT invoices for all Goods ordered in the Store. VAT invoices are attached to shipments containing the Goods or sent in electronic form to the address provided when placing the Order.
4. Acceptance of these Regulations means submitting the Customer's request for a VAT invoice and attaching it to the shipment containing the Goods.
5. Placing an order by the Customer is tantamount to authorizing the Seller to issue a VAT invoice without the need to obtain the Customer's signature.
6. The Customer may pay for the ordered products:
a) by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account,
b) by quick bank transfer or by credit card - via an external payment system, i.e. Przelewy24.pl, operated by the group: DialCom24 sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań (KRS 0000306513, NIP 781-173-38-52) and PayPro s.a. based in Poznań (KRS 0000347935, NIP 779-236-98-87) (Payment System Operator),
7. When choosing the method of payment by "ordinary transfer", the money should be transferred to the account:
Bank Pekao S.A., account number: 17 1870 1045 2078 1064 6043 0001
KP TRADE KARINA PINKOWSKA ul. Podzamcze 18, 37-500 Jarosław
Transfer title: order number xxx.
8. When choosing any of the payment methods indicated above, the Customer shall bear the related costs. These costs include, in particular, fees and commissions that the Store will be charged by the bank or the payment operator, including the cost of currency conversion, if the Customer fails to make a payment to the currency account indicated by the Store. The resulting transaction costs do not constitute the Store's revenue and depend on the prices indicated by the entities offering the service and constitute their revenue. If the Store needs to incur such costs, it may request the Customer to make an appropriate surcharge, the payment of which will depend on the execution of the order.
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Store, go to the website www.pibubeauty.com, select the Goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. Orders can be placed around the clock via the Store's website.
3. The selection of the Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the Cart.
4. When placing the Order - until the button "Order with payment obligation" is pressed - the Customer may modify the entered data and modify the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
5. After the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will contain information on:
a) the subject of the Order,
b) unit and total price of the ordered Goods,
c) delivery costs
d) additional costs (if any),
e) selected payment method,
f) chosen method of delivery.
6. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "Order with payment obligation" button. As soon as the Customer has approved his Order, it is considered that he has consciously accepted the subject and terms of the Order, including his obligation to pay the price for placing the Order, price, size, characteristics, quantity and delivery date of the Goods offered by the Store and ordered by the Customer .
7. By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to the Seller to conclude an Agreement for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
8. The Seller accepts the order for execution after checking the availability of the ordered goods in the warehouse.
9. The Seller responds to the placed order within 16 working hours (working hours are understood as hours between 9.00-17.00 on Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) from the moment of receiving the order from the Buyer. The seller responds to the order by confirming the order is accepted for execution or refusing to accept it due to the lack of availability of goods in the warehouse in whole or in part. The seller reserves the right to refuse to accept the order also in other special cases.
10. Orders are processed in the order of their submission.
11. The customer is bound by the content of the order in the period intended for the Seller's response in accordance with paragraph 9 above, and then - if the answer provided within this period contains confirmation of the order being accepted for execution.
12. After placing the Order, the Customer, within the period specified in paragraph 9 receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order, which constitutes the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer. Upon receipt of the confirmation by the Customer, a sales contract is concluded.
13. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with Polish law and with the content consistent with the regulations.
14. By accepting the Regulations, the Customer agrees to make the invoice available for inspection and / or downloading in electronic form. Provision of an electronic invoice is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the Order, for which the Customer is responsible for its correct indication. The store will make every effort and apply appropriate technical measures to ensure that the electronic invoice is made available in a safe manner. The store is not responsible for the consequences of the Customer's failure to comply with the security rules and reserves the right to change the file format and the method of sharing the invoice in electronic form, as well as to introduce other technical changes in this regard.
15. The e-mail confirming placing the order contains the order number. This number allows the registered customer to check the status of the order.
16. The customer may contact the Store in writing, by phone or e-mail to the addresses indicated in part I paragraph 2.
1. The delivery of the Goods takes place via a courier company, is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. The order fulfillment time is up to 14 business days (weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) and depends, among others, on on the delivery option selected by the Customer, the destination of the goods indicated by the Customer and the quantity of ordered goods.
3. Referred to in sec. 2 above, the order fulfillment time applies to goods whose destination is within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
4. The order fulfillment time is calculated as follows:
a) in the case of a bank transfer - after the Seller sends the Customer confirmation of the order and crediting the Seller's bank account,
b) in the case of a quick bank transfer and credit card in the Przelewy24.pl payment system - after sending the Customer confirmation of the order and after receiving the information from the Przelewy24.pl system that the Customer has made the payment.
5. The total order fulfillment time includes the time of completing the ordered goods, packing them, handing them over to the carrier and delivering the goods by the carrier to the destination.
6. Delivery costs are added to the price of the purchased Goods and shown separately on the sales document. The Store may change the offered delivery options at any time, and the form of delivery accepted by the Customer at the time of placing the order will be binding for the Sales Agreement concluded as a result of placing this Order by the Customer.
7. The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the customer. If the delivery is impossible or difficult due to an incorrect address or an address that has become incorrect or due to the fact that the delivery was not accepted at this address or was not immediately accepted there - the Customer is responsible for this.
8. The Customer or the recipient of the Order is obliged to check the condition of the package and the Goods in time and in the manner accepted for shipments of a given type.
9. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier's employee draw up an appropriate protocol.
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods without defects. The Seller is liable to the Consumer if the item sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
2. The Seller, pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code excludes liability to Customers who are not Consumers due to physical and legal defects (warranty).
3. In the case of a Customer who is not a Consumer - the benefits and burdens associated with the Goods, as well as the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Goods are transferred to the carrier upon the release of the Goods by the Seller. The Seller is not responsible for the loss, defect or damage to the Goods arising from its acceptance for transport until it is delivered to this Customer and for delay in transporting the shipment.
4. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards Consumers for a physical or legal defect are specified in particular by the Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 2017.459 as amended), and other generally applicable laws.
5. Complaints about goods can be made in particular via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. In order to enable the efficient consideration of the complaint, in the notification referred to in par. 3 The consumer should provide:
- information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the order number, type and date of the non-compliance / defect in the goods;
- contact details of the person submitting the complaint for the purposes of considering the complaint, if they differ from the data provided when creating a Customer Account or placing an order;
- a photo showing the defect of the Goods being the subject of the complaint,
- the content of the task.
7. If the Product has a defect, the Consumer may:
a) submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or to remove the defect. The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one, or instead of replacing the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the item into conformity with the contract in a manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect. If the item sold has a defect, the Consumer may demand replacement of the item with a defect-free one or removal of the defect. The seller is obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the consumer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into conformity with the contract.
8. The Seller will respond to the Consumer's complaint immediately, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
9. The Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided by electronic means, ie the Newsletter and the Customer Account. The complaint should be submitted in electronic form and sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com. In the content of the request, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
10. For the purposes of considering the complaint, the Store uses the Customer's contact details provided when setting up the Customer's account or placing an order, unless the Customer provides other contact details for this purpose in the complaint.
11. Important information about the Goods and instructions on their proper use are provided on / in the packaging of the Goods. Reading the information and following the instructions is necessary for the safe use of the Goods.
12. The Seller takes steps to ensure that the Store is fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the Customers within a reasonable time.
13. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
14. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the address indicated in part I paragraph 2 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
16. The Seller undertakes, if possible, to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer, if possible, during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
1. A consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason, and in accordance with art. 38 of the Act on consumer rights, which indicates that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer, inter alia in relation to contracts where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons - the right of withdrawal does not apply to Goods that have been opened after their delivery.
2. The period referred to in para. 1 starts from the moment the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer, possession of the Good.
3. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement, for example by letter sent by post or e-mail.
4. Seller's details, to which a declaration of withdrawal should be sent: KP TRADE KARINA PINKOWSKA with its registered office in Jarosław, ul. Podzamcze 18, 37-500 Jarosław, NIP 7922009378, REGON 385160283, e-mail address: email@example.com.
5. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form (Annex 1), but it is not obligatory. The consumer may also use the template, which is attached as Annex 2 to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
6. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send the Seller information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
7. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered not concluded.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall reimburse the Consumer for all costs received from him, including the costs of delivering the Goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer, other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, subject to paragraph 10 below.
9. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, or by transfer to the bank account indicated by the Customer. In the case of cash on delivery, the refund is made to the Customer's bank account, which should be provided in the declaration of withdrawal.
10. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return is provided, whichever occurs first.
11. The consumer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Goods before its expiry.
12. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Goods and the costs associated with its delivery if the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller - to the extent that goes beyond the value of the cheapest method.
13. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the Goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
14. The seller does not collect parcels addressed to him on delivery and is not responsible for the costs incurred in connection with such parcels.
The content of the Store's website and its name are protected by law. Descriptions, photos and other elements that make up the website on the Store's website are the property of the Seller or have been used with the consent of authorized entities. Copying and distribution or other unauthorized use of any materials from the Store's website is prohibited.
IX. NEWSLETTER, CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
1. The Seller provides the Customers with the free Newsletter service by electronic means.
2. The newsletter service consists in sending the Customer by electronic means to the e-mail address provided by him, messages containing marketing content, including information about new products, services, offers or promotions that have appeared in the Store's offer.
3. The Customer may use the service by filling out the form available on the Store's website and clicking the "Sign Up" field or by selecting the appropriate box when placing an order or creating a Customer Account. After sending the registration form, the customer receives an e-mail confirmation that the subscription has been activated. With the receipt of this e-mail, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service by electronic means is concluded.
4. The Newsletter service is free and voluntary. After ordering, the service is provided for an indefinite period.
5. Resignation from the service may take place at any time via the link contained in the message sent as part of the service activation to the indicated e-mail address or by sending an appropriate declaration of will to the Seller, using any means of distance communication that allows the Seller to read its content determining the sender. Disabling the service takes place immediately, no later than within 14 working days from the receipt of the above information by the Seller.
6. The Seller provides the Customers with the free service of keeping the Customer Account.
7. The Customer Account Service consists in providing the Customer with a panel on the Store's website, where the Customer can modify his data, track the status of the order and view the order history.
8. The Customer may use the Customer Account Management service by creating an Account when placing the order or separately from the order by filling in the form on the Store's website and clicking the "Register" button.
9. The Customer Account Service is free of charge. After creating the Account, the service is provided for an indefinite period,
10. The Account may be deleted at any time by submitting such a request in the Customer Account panel or by sending an appropriate declaration of will to the Seller, using any means of remote communication that allows the Seller to read its content and determine the sender. The account will be deleted immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of the request.
11. The Seller has the right to delete the Customer Account and disable the Newsletter service if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller, third parties, or violates the provisions of the Regulations or applicable law. Before the complete deletion and deactivation, the services are blocked for the time the circumstances giving rise to such actions are clarified. The customer is informed about the blockade electronically via the e-mail indicated in the form.
X. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data is KP TRADE KARINA PINKOWSKA with its seat in Jarosław, ul. Podzamcze 18, 37-500 Jarosław, NIP 7922009378, REGON 385160283, e-mail address: , tel. +48609029999.
2. Collection, processing and use of personal data takes place in order to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement and for its needs (ie in particular to deliver the shipment to the Customer and make settlements).
3. The Seller may additionally collect, process and use the Customer's personal data for the purpose and to the extent necessary to provide free Newsletter services and to run a Customer Account, subject to consent to the above. The Customer's consent given under this paragraph, or the lack thereof, does not affect the possibility of placing an order and making purchases.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data is
a) in the scope of the sales contract - Article 6 sec. 1 point b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) [hereinafter: the Regulation], ie: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract;
b) in the scope of free Newsletter services, Running a Customer Account - Article 6 para. 1 point a) of the Regulation, i.e. the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes.
5. The recipients of personal data are the following categories of entities: postal and logistic operators, courier companies, accounting offices, IT companies, software suppliers supporting business processes.
6. Personal data will be stored, respectively, for the duration of the sales contract or the contract for the use of free services, ie Newsletter, Customer Account, and up to 2 years after their completion.
7. The customer is entitled to:
a) requests from the administrator to access their personal data,
b) requests from the administrator to rectify, delete or limit the processing of your personal data,
c) object to the processing of your personal data (information on this in Appendix 5 to these Regulations),
d) transfer data (the right to receive them from the personal data administrator and send them to another administrator) in accordance with the Regulation.
8. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the European Union of his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if he believes that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the Regulation.
9. At the time of placing the order, the Customer provides the following data on the order form: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, shipping address and, if applicable, tax identification number and company details.
10. Providing personal data in the scope in part. X paragraph 9 is a condition for concluding a sales contract and is necessary for its implementation. Providing this data is voluntary, however, without providing it, the conclusion and implementation of the sales contract will not be possible.
11. At the time of creating the Customer Account, the Customer provides the following data: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, home address, shipping address and, if applicable, NIP and company details.
12. Providing personal data in the scope indicated in part X paragraph 11 is a condition for creating a Customer Account. Providing this data is voluntary, however, without providing it, it will not be possible to create an Account.
13. At the time of using the free Newsletter service, the Customer provides the following data: e-mail address.
14. Providing personal data in the scope of part X paragraph 13 is a condition for using the free Newsletter service. Providing this data is voluntary, however, without providing it, it will not be possible to use the Newsletter service.
15. Before using the free Newsletter service, it is necessary to consent to the processing of personal data (Annex 2 to these Regulations) and sending commercial information (Annexes 4 to these Regulations) and is expressed when completing the form and clicking the appropriate field.
16. Before using the free service of Running a Customer Account, it is necessary to consent to the processing of personal data (Annex 3 to these Regulations) and sending commercial information (Annex 4 to these Regulations) and is expressed when creating an Account.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The customer is entitled to use the Store in accordance with its intended purpose, resulting from the content of these Regulations and the law. It is forbidden to take actions that may disrupt the functioning of the Store or its use by other Customers.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable Polish law shall apply, including the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on consumer rights and specific acts.
3. In the event of any disputes arising in connection with the application of these Regulations and contracts concluded between the Seller and the Customer as part of the Store, the Seller informs about the possibility for the Customer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following websites of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
4. The information contained in par. 3 above, does not constitute an arbitration clause within the meaning of Art. 1161 of the Code of Civil Procedure.
5. Sales contracts are concluded in Polish. The law applicable to all disputes is Polish law.
6. These regulations may be changed at any time. Orders placed before the entry into force of the new regulations are implemented on the basis of these regulations. Information about the change in the regulations will also be announced on the Store's website. In addition, the Customer who has used the Customer Account service will be informed about the introduction of new regulations by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address provided when creating the Account.
The text of the message will indicate the date from which the new regulations come into force. If the Customer does not accept the new regulations, he should notify the Seller before the new regulations enter into force. In the absence of such a declaration, the regulations come into force in a changed form from the date indicated therein. In the event of such a declaration, the regulations cease to apply, which results in the inability to place new orders and use free electronic services. Agreements for the provision of free electronic services are terminated.
7. The important reasons for which the content of the regulations may be changed are:
a) the need to adapt the regulations to legal provisions that have a direct impact on these regulations and resulting in the need to modify the regulations in order to comply with the law,
b) the need to adapt the regulations to the recommendations, orders, rulings, decisions, interpretations, guidelines or decisions of authorized public authorities,
c) expanding or changing the functionality of the Online Store, including introducing new services provided electronically or changing the existing functionalities of the Store,
d) change of technical conditions for the provision of electronic services,
e) the need to remove ambiguities, errors or spelling mistakes that could possibly appear in the regulations,
f) change of contact details, names, identification numbers, electronic addresses or links contained in the regulations,
g) counteracting fraud,
h) improving customer service,
i) changing the process of concluding contracts via the Store.
8. In the case of Entrepreneurs, the court competent to settle disputes arising in connection with the sale of Goods or the provision of services by the Store, or regarding any issues raised in the content of these Regulations is the court in Krakow.
9. Appendices constitute an integral part of these Regulations.
1. Model withdrawal form
2. Consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing the Newsletter service
3. Consent to the processing of personal data in order to provide the Customer Account Management service
4. Consent to send commercial information
5. Information on the right to object to the processing of personal data